Friday, June 5, 2020

T.A.C.O


Today we have been learning about different types of tenses ( past, present and future ) . In Te reo Maori we had to write sentences using the three tenses, We used a thing called TACO which stands for tense, action, character and object. The easy part was knowing the sentence structure and knowing how to write it how I wanted it. The hard part was trying not to have the same sentence as others. Next time I want to try and use other actions instead of haere and use better vocab.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Ebony its me Mahuta. I liked reading about the T.A.C.O mahi we did. Its good to see how far you have come in Te Reo Maori. I hope your enjoying Te Reo Maori. Maybe next time you could add in what you enjoyed and disliked about this mahi. Also you could add in what T.A.C.O actually is like is it a adverb, a verb like that. Other than that great blog.
    Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ebony, it's me Ngarui. I liked reading about the T.A.C.O mahi we did. I hope you're enjoying Te Reo Maori. Maybe next time you could add in what you enjoyed and disliked about this mahi. That was a great blog. Ebony madey you can go a visit my blog
    at http://kpsngaruiw.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT COOL i LIKE READING YOUR THING IT WAS COOL

    ReplyDelete